Number of Norwegian students: 25
Period: from September to April
This project emphasizes the five goals (the 5 Cs) that focus language learning on:
Students will also develop the 21st-century skills such as:
- Problem solving-the ability to solve complex problems in real time
- Analytical thinking
- Collaboration-physical and virtual spaces, with real and virtual partners globally
- Ethics, action, and accountability-the most important characteristics of the global citizen
Slik gjør du
I Getting to know each other
Please provide the following information on our TwinSpace:
1. Tell us your name and, if you have a nickname, let us know what you like to go by.
2. Tell us sthg about your school and what areas of study you are interested in pursuing.
3. If you feel comfortable, tell us a little about where you are from and any hobbies that you enjoy.
4.Tell us what you hope to get out of this project and how you hope it will help you in your future.
5.Post your photo/selfie
Tool:Padlet/ Every teacher needs to create his own Padlet Wall first. When your students complete this assignment, you need to post the link to your Padlet.
II Problems in local communities
A.Collaborative work- Problems and Challenges in Your Community that Need Attention
Instructions: Students generate ideas and post examples of challenges and problems.
B. Skype sessions
III TeachSDGs w/ Kahoot! (Sustainable Development Goals)
This quiz is designed to introduce and support Teachers’ (& students’) knowledge of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, also known as the Global Goals.
IV Film: Before the Flood-Leonardo DiCaprio’s climate change documentary
Instructions: Students view this film together with their teachers.
V International groups/ Presentations
Collaborative work/ oral presentations/-Students are going to work in international groups!
Students choose one real problem that is of significant interest.
Students create presentations& posters using Google Slides or other software.
Every presentation must include:
-A clear introduction and the specific problem selected
-A clear rationale for why this is a real problem
-Who or what is being affected by the problem?
-How big/systematic is this problem?
-Why must we act now?
-A discussion of the many possible solutions that were identified for the selected problem
Tool:TwinSpace/ Skype/ Zoom/ Loom (video recorder)
-access to the Internet
- Kontakt med andre europeiske skoler bør etableres før prosjektstart.
- Del opp prosjektet i ulike aktiviteter som er avtalt på forhånd angående innhold, struktur og tidsperspektiv (dette prosjektet ble delt i fem deler).
- Sett opp tidsfrister til hver aktivitet og forplikt hvert land til å forholde seg til disse.
- Lag Microsoft Teams eller bruk TwinSpace for å diskutere fremgang med andre lærere.
- Bruk sosiale medier for å vise andre lærere hva du gjør.